I really like making things for my friends, and I absolutely love weddings.
My friend Matt is getting married this summer, and although I haven't met her, I'm sure that his soon to be wife is lovely.
Tucked inside this little envelope is a handmade wooden cross by a local Lithuanian craftsman.
The nice thing is that this little package will be hand delivered with love, since one of our (now) mutual friends is working at LCC and will be returning back to Iowa and attending the wedding.
There are so many different things that I would love to study and package design is definitely one of them. I am in no means a master, but I do love making little envelopes and packages.
And, I have a lot of other things that I'm working on (one being finishing painting my apartment...they have been half painted since December. The one wall is done, and I love it. It's a deep, velvety turquoise. The rest of the walls are being painted a white-dove grey. But after the one wall, I've lost steam, but hopefully I'll finish it sometime this summer. :) But since my creative outlet has mostly been through pictures, I'll try to post some of my favorites soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment