Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

coming soon.

man oh man.  I always have high hopes for craft projects when, after sitting 2.5 hours in the same position, both legs are asleep and my lap looks like this.  I also realized that this is where my perfectionist tendencies come out.  I spent 2.5 hours tearing out pages, the meticulously going back through with a tweezers to get out all the scrap paper left in the binding.  I guess you could just say that I’m committed.
{On a side note, I just moved and am in dire need of new decor, so be prepared to see some projects soon.  Also, when your landlord says “oh, there aren’t that many people living here” don’t assume that it means it’s a quieter building.  I realize now that I should have followed up to that question with, “do they like to listen to loud music and wrestle late at night?  And how thin are the walls?”}

No comments:

Post a Comment