
When I was a small 5th grader, I attended camp at Drift Creek and have been able to return every summer as a camper, a teen volunteer, counselor, arts and crafts director, program assistant, or activities director. So, needless to say, this spot, tucked away in the coastal range has a very special place in my hear. This year has been Drift Creek's 50th anniversary and we made our own version of Tibetan prayer flags to string up on the fireplace in the lodge. Here are the ones that I made, and then all of them together. The theme has been Reflect - Renew - Rejoice.
I made mine all on a sewing machine, using various zig-zag stitches and overlapping straight stitches.
I made one more, and besides the fact that it was my favorite, unfortunately forgot to take a picture of it.
I think they all turned out pretty cute! Brenda, one of the camp administrators did the others. She's so crafty in so many ways!


Love them! I love the brown one that says "reflect" I want some...
ReplyDelete