Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PIE: a love story.


chapter 1: blackberry pie

I don't think words can explain how much I love pie.  (or if you prefer, tart.)  One of the reason's I love summer is the fresh fruits (and veggies).

FRESH FRUIT=DELICIOUS PIES.

This one was inspired by this two tier strawberry pie, which yes, I have made, and yes, it is scrumptious.  But since I had a tub of wild blackberries from the farm, into a pie they would go!

Since it's beginning to feel like fall around here, I'm gearing up for apple pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate mousse pie and peanut butter pie!  I'll keep you updated.

In the mean time, what's your favorite pie?  Any good recipes that I need to check out?

1 comment:

  1. The pie looks so amazing! I can't wait for fall treats, my fav is pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! If you haven't had any it is a must, they are super yummy and so easy to throw together. :)

    ReplyDelete